Saturday, May 14, 2011

Menu Board

My brother got married a few weeks ago, and for their wedding gift I made them a menu board calendar.  I have also made one for myself, but I have yet to actually finish it.  I got the tutorial from here.  I like the way it turned out, but will be making a few changes to mine.

I'm not sure why I can't get my second picture to rotate... Sorry.  I had to put magnetic strips on each block because I couldn't get the magnets to stick through the different layers.  I also should have made each menu item in a square that was the same size instead of trying and letting each thing be as big as the word... Overall though, I like the way it turned out.  Mine is done in red, because that's pretty much what I have in my kitchen.  I'll post pictures of mine once I get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment