Sunday, July 31, 2011

Latest Projects

I have a few different projects I have finished lately.  First I made a tie for a little boy, this is for our church craft night, along with a little girls hair bow.  I am not in charge of our church craft night an that makes me so excited!  We have lots of little kids in our ward, so I thought this would be an awesome project.  When trying to decide which style of hair bow to make I knew I wanted it to be fabric so that people with both little boys and girls could make matching ones.  So I came across this tutorial and thought it would be perfect!  I love the way both the tie and the bow turned out.  It makes me want a little boy so I can have them wear matching tie/bows!  Also here is the tutorial for the little boys tie.




** I recently made some more baby ties for a baby shower for my SIL's friend.  Here is a picture of them... however, I'm not sure if the picture is just funny or if she untied them and then tried to retie them, but the two green ones look a little funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment