Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bows Bows and More Bows

I love making hair bows for my little girl, however, her hair is getting to that stage where it is too long to wear a bow on a headband, and too short just to clip a bow in her hair, (did I mention she is almost 2 and still doesn't have enough hair to really do anything with!). So as of late she is just wearing the cheap-o headbands.  They look cute, but it makes me sad she can't really wear any of the bows I made.  Recently I found out that one of my girl-friends is having a little girl after having 2 boys, so that gave me a great opportunity to pull out all my hair bow making stuff and get to work, so her little girl can have some cute hair bows.  Now I don't try to push the style of hair bows I like on anyone so I just made her one of each of the different kind I like to make and added them to a bow holder I made.  Most of these bows I discovered how to make on my own, but you can find tutorials out there for most of them.  If you really would like to know how to make one of them, email me and I can see if I can help you figure it out.







No comments:

Post a Comment