Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Booties

My friend and I were talking one day about cute baby shoes and decided to get online and see if we could find a tutorial on how to make them.  We came across this one and decided to go ahead and try it.  They turned out pretty cute, but I definitely need to work on my sewing skills.  They are a little hard to put together, but they were fun.  I have since made a couple of other pairs trying to adjust the pattern a little bit.  I still however, like the first pair I made the best.  I did find that the pattern runs a little small, but they turned out really cute.  There are other tutorials out there for cute shoe ideas and I hope to try more of them in the future!  We worked together on both of these, but the zebra print ones are mine, and the brown and teal ones are my friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment